||PRIVATE LINE SERVICES at WHOLESALE PRICES|
USAccess is a Wholesale Distributor of Private Line,
ISDN PRI Voice, Long Distance, Data T1 and High Speed Internet Services.
What is Private Line?
A Private Line is a leased communications path, local or toll, assigned for the private use of one customer
and having no connection to the public telephone system. A Private Line system uses dedicated circuits to connect
a customer's equipment at both ends of the line. A private line does not provide switching capability unless it is
supported by customer premises equipment. It includes two local loops and an inter-exchange carrier circuit.
Billing is at a flat rate rather than usage sensitive.
Private Line Services are the perfect solution for extremely private and time-sensitive connectivity requirements.
Private Line Circuits provide High-Speed access capabilities from DS1 (1.5 Mbps) to DS3 (45 Mbps) thru OC(n).
Bandwidth options are scalable to meet changing specifications as business requirements grow.
Features and Benefits
Private Line Services deliver high-bandwidth, secure and reliable point-to-point connectivity options through
extensive inter-city and metropolitan backbone fiber systems across the nation.
Private Line Services provide the following:
Reliable and Secure
- Ability to customize circuits between customer locations
- Unique ability to consolidate all voice and data services onto one customer bill
- Proactive Network Management and Monitoring -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Highest quality of service available for both long distance and local loop connections
- Single point of contact for customer support through a toll-free number
- Flexibility on length of contract terms ranging from 12 to 60 months
Private Line Solutions are Reliable and Secure, and leverage nationwide backbone networks utilizing SONET
architecture over state-of-the-art, self-healing fiber systems. Robust and diversely routed architectures
provide guaranteed survivability with network recovery measured in milliseconds.